Monday, January 14, 2008

What I finished today (1/14/08)

Given the return of colder weather, a new scarf is certain to maintain the warmth.



The thought was to use some Briar Rose leftovers for a toaster cozy. There was 3 ounces of Fourth of July remaining from Icarus and it was perfect for a project on my mind since ISE5. I'm calling it Rose Trellis and it used every bit of the 3 ounces of yarn.

A cozy is still needed, but the Briar Rose is not going to be used for that purpose.




The pattern is prepared and tested and will be scuttled into a PDF then posted.





We had planned to see The Bucket List this weekend, but never really moved from the house. There wasn't much new ON DEMAND either. With the Writers strike, viewing enjoyment is severely limited.





I've finally been able to schedule my first official spinning lesson since getting Georgia today. Some fantastic roving has made it's way here and I can't wait to spin it.


More knitting? Still working on the Mitzi's. One is almost finished!

2 comments:

doulicia said...

Cute, creative, and i love the poms!

La Cabeza Grande said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for that darling scarf. So very cute!

- Karen

p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog.