Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a good spinning lesson can do


A few weeks back my order of Funky Carolina roving came and it is beautiful. This is 1/5 of the order - we will save the others for later. The link for the Etsy shop is added with hesitancy. I really like to have first dibs on this stuff!








Yesterday had me trekking to a much anticipated spinning lesson - yay! Beth told me to practice...Georgia and I have been doing exactly as advised today, see?





That little twist is sweet! I love it, I love it!






And, the progressing bobbin...




Spinning interested me long before I took the initiative to learn more. There were plenty of crafts that I had invested in - time and money, spinning did not need to add to that long list. When the decision was made, I dove right in and am so happy about it.




So, about those other crafts...I'm thinking of selling the loom and I really need to finish that quilt on the quilt rack then think about selling it...(the quilt rack, that is)


1 comment:

becky c. said...

Looks good!! Isn't it fun?