Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fabric in the mail

This fabric came from Apple Lover's Etsy Shop and it arrived today all the way from Taiwan.


It is even more endearing in person than via photo and is perfect!


Perfect for the Brea bag I knit a few weeks back and have never posted about. It also isn't included in my projects on Ravelry...which led me to wonder why some projects get posted right away, some wait until they are finished, then others that fade off into the yarn pile never to be posted at all.


Generally, I post my projects once they are cast-on. My guess as to why this one is not out there would have to be because so many folks have made this bag - how could mine ever be original? Methinks the fabric will do the trick!




2 comments:

becky c. said...

Oooooo! That's gonna be cute!

Anonymous said...

I think your strap might also be a part of the "originality" thing. I can't wait to see how it turns out!