Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ummm, a chocolate covered cherry!

Alice made this bolero a few months back and it went into my mental notebook for future projects. What great color combinations she chose and it seemed a quick, easy knit for my 4 year old niece. The colors remind me of a chocolate covered cherry.









It may be a couple of weeks before I can make the trek for modeled photos and once I'm able to get it on her, she might not stay still for photos...we'll see.

The details:

Needles sizes 6 and 7

Yarn - Patons Classic Wool Merino; 1 ball Chestnut Brown and 2 balls Regency

See it on Ravelry

Began knitting 7/6/08 finished 7/16/08

No big surprise - Bugg wants one of her very own!

I have more finished objects to post as the week progresses.

edited to include Ravelry link

No comments: