Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Babies need hats




A good friend just became an Aunt again. When her sister found out that she was having a baby girl and my reaction was, "oh, she will need a hat."

The baby was born about 2 months ago (ashamed, I admit that I don't know the baby's name) and it seemed about time to get that hat finished...


Bully Woolies has created Knit Kit In a Box and this came from their Tassel Tops in Grape Splash. It is a super quick knit and a great project to get your desire to knit colorwork going.
Note: Here is the link to Bully Woolies, but the site takes for-ev-er to load...even with high speed!


Knit in 100% cotton, this hat is sure to get use up until those winter-y breezes blow.


See it on Ravelry


Now might be a good time to start mom's Philosopher's Wool sweater!


4 comments:

becky c. said...

Cute hat!! Are you knitting one of the Philosopher's Wool sweaters from their book? That is my very favorite fair-isle book in the whole world

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Love the hat!

Kristy said...

This hat is adorable - and I should know - I've seen hundreds in the last two months! Awesome job on the colorwork