Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ah...warmth!



The spinning bug has definitely visited this week.

I got a little bag of roving a few months ago in a Ravelry swap and wanted to see what I could do with it.

It is wool and rayon mixed with some angeline(?) and became a nice little 130+ yards of yummy yarn.




Quite an improvement from what it was before spinning.

I spun it all up on Friday and it hung balanced immediately.

I am pleased!

My next spinning adventure should take me to Beth along with my Briar Rose Roving that I've been coveting for quite awhile.

If you have a minute, go check out this Ivy League Vest. It is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Monika said...

Aaah, lovely spinning! My next spinning fiber looks a little like this, only in color though, it's Corriedale nothing else. I know all about the spinning bug, has bit me quite hard. :o)

Lisa said...

Beautiful spinning again. I haven't tried angelina yet. It looks so pretty.

I am soooo jealous of that Briar Rose fiber lol.

That vest is gorgeous. I would be very afraid of all those ends though. Yikes!