Friday, April 18, 2008

Lovely little skein



Yesterday was hectic.




The majority of the day was spent sewing and blocking strips for the Hope Blanket Donation Drive.




We met friends for Bugg's tennis match and then had dinner. This, being my first real outing since oral surgery, I was tired!




Once home, I wandered by Georgia and felt her tug at my heartstrings. Funky Carolina had tucked a tiny little scrappie into one of my packages and it became this 40 yard little skein. My experience with fiber isn't refined enough to tell you what this is, but I know it is wool and has fairly long fibers. I should have taken a 'before' photo.




This was just enough spinning to satisfy my need to create and finish something.




Oh, the thoughtfulness of Funky Carolina is just one more reason I love to buy her wonderful fibers. Check out her Etsy shop.

No comments: