Saturday, April 12, 2008

What I finished today: Kentucky Sleep Socks


Kentucy Sleep Socks (2)
Originally uploaded by kniterella
Bugg will be surprised next year when she is sitting in her dorm room and the chill is just hitting. A box will arrive with miscellaneous goodies and these socks. She will have an 'aha' moment as she thinks "now, that is what those socks were for".

In the meantime she is slightly annoyed that these are her Kentucky Wildcat colors and they aren't being given to her.

The quest for repair continues. After 5 1/2 years following the 4wheeler accident, I've completed the last major teeth repair. It is a relief that in 10 months or so it will be all finished. It hit me yesterday that there has been a tremendous amount of time wasted on repairs for a 15 minute ride. Yes, I had a full faced helmet on. No, I wasn't going fast. Encourage your loved ones (and even those who aren't) to wear a mouth protector and to always be careful because freak accidents do occur.

I need to rest a bit and will continue stitching on the charity blanket tomorrow (hopefully).

4 comments:

Elysbeth said...

Lucky Bugg! Don't tuck them away where you can't find them later.

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Those are great socks...I want some for Idaho winters! It was 61 degrees today, so perhaps Spring is actually coming to our neck of the woods.

Lisa said...

I'm sure she'll appreciate a care package with those awesome socks.

You'll have to tell me about your accident sometime. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

o where o where did these sockies go o where o where can they be...because their 4 me!!