Friday, September 21, 2007

Ravelry!

Thrill!

Our High School football team won tonight - we trekked over a couple of towns and took in the game with some good friends : ) My Ravelry invite was in the mail and I've joined and added a couple of FO's. It is apparent that this diversion could consume vast amounts of my time.

OK, excuse the corny name, but I'll be know as jonesn4yarn....it's true!

Good news on the knitting front: I finished the never ending lacy cable shrug which has been washed and is drying. Also, the Retro Cardigan with the 'good enough for now' buttons has had a face lift. Chris found fantastic buttons and there was time this week to replace the brown leaves - yay!

Photos coming soon...I'm tired now and there is an early call for a tennis match. Happy weekend!

No comments: