Tuesday, November 28, 2006

May we interrupt again?

I was so excited to share my Thanksgiving and knitting that I forgot to include something very important.

Mitzi and I have KnitNite on Mondays, but a series of unfortunate events has interrupted our meeting for the last few weeks - until last night.

I was very surprised to receive this beautiful tree that Mitzi made especially for me! If you look really close you can see the ball of yarn, a little sheep, and a very true statement - I SmileyCentral.comto knit. She insisted that it should be displayed in my sewing room, but it possesses a place of prestige for all to see and enjoy.

Mitzi is heading off for holiday travels and KnitNite will be canceled for a week or two. Her pet, Birdie, is coming to visit with me and if she cooperates, I will get some photos posted.

Have safe travels and enjoy your sunshine!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I must have this pattern. That is absolutely darling. Seriously. What a talented friend you have! How tall is the Christmas tree?