Thursday, October 30, 2008

Monkey arms



** MOM, DON'T GO FORWARD OR YOU WILL SPOIL YOUR PRESENT***









Thank you, friends, for the wonderful comments. How a kind word can help you through a tough day!

It seems I must be the one with monkey arms. After scrunching up the length a bit and letting it dry, the sleeves are a bit shorter. Mom's arms are shorter than mine and some work will still need to be done.
I don't really like the clasp that came in the kit and it will wait to see what mom's preferences are.
She had better wear this darn thing (at least in front of me)!

5 comments:

Anna said...

It's a beautiful cardigan and I hope the problem with the sleeves get solved so she can enjoy wearing it! And not just in front of you! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous sweater - I hope you can figure out the arm issue. I bet your Mom is going to love it...

Lisa said...

I have monkey arms too! Good luck with the sweater!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Holly Bee said...

Unbelievable! Great work!