Friday, November 16, 2007

Give me something to cast-on





I have truly developed cast-on-itis. This is usually offset by my need-to-finish-obia, but it seems the balance is tipping to the favor of beginning new things.

A shrug in Briar Rose's Dream Weaver will knit up quickly on size 15's.



Eunny Jang's Ivy League Vest proved too much to resist. I don't usually knit fair isle, but it calls to me. Knit Pick's Palette was dug from the stash for this project.





The yarn for Eunny's Autumn Rose Pullover was acquired at a semi-LYS last week and I am itching to cast that on as well. I've been able to resist...so far.

Brown Tilly - a Briar Rose sample has been languishing on the needles for awhile. Cast-on's described above were only begun once Brown Tilly (BT) had been blocked. The knit-on border for BT will be priority once it is dry.

Oh, that Handmaiden Silken that was on my lust list came in the mail...where are my needles?

No comments: