Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dream Weaver Shrug



DW Shrug 15
Originally uploaded by kniterella
It's been a few weeks since something was complete for Bugg and this shrug knit up in 2 days.

Made with Dream Weaver yarn from Briar Rose Fibers - this knit up quickly on size 15's. The yarn is a perfect mix of thick and thin which gave me a couple of ideas for other projects using the same fiber.

I've blocked the border for Brown Tilly and all of the math is complete. I should have time to start putting the border on this week. Also, I cast-on the Hemlock Ring Blanket using Abundance. This pattern was modified by Jared and seems to be all the rave of Ravelry. His photos are fabulous!

My family is coming for Thanksgiving and everyone is bringing their dogs. All of the doggies are below the knee, but there will be 8 including our 2 -- what a challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking through the thick and thin yarn on ravelry and found your project. I think it is just gorgeous. Any chance you wrote the pattern, or plan to sell it??