Thursday, September 17, 2009

seriously?



The thought of finishing up the Baby's Texture Blanket has been so exciting and has made me a bit nervous as the end has neared. The ball of white yarn has been getting smaller and smaller.

Dag-gone-it!

Are you serious? I am nearly out of yarn! There is no way that is enough yarn to finish two sides of edging.

After an unsuccessful search on Ravelry, I broke down and ordered one ball from Knit Picks. It makes me flinch to pay more for shipping than the yarn costs, but that is exactly what I did.

Shipping from Knit Picks can take awhile so after the little white that I have is gone, I will proceed to finish up Camellia. I've also hunted high and low for the perfect pattern to accompany my Briar Rose Penny Lane. The pattern is on it's way to me and I've already swatched so it will cast on as soon as my package arrives.

2 comments:

Susan (and SmokeyBlue in spirit) said...

Your blanket is delightful. What a present!

Jeanne said...

The blanket is adorable! Sorry that you ran out of yarn, but happy that you found it so easily.

Can't wait to see the new project!