Tuesday, July 28, 2009

frustration: ISO post

I have been searching for a baby pattern...well, actually a baby pattern post.

One of you blogged about making a baby t-shirt and I can still picture the photo in my mind. There are many blog feeds that cross my computer every day and I've scoured those with the hope of getting lucky and finding that post again.

Maybe it was your post or you came across it as well. I thought the person had made 12 of these little shirts as a baby gift and the photo showed one which was white and little and sweet.

Oh, I should have bookmarked that post but who would have thought that I'd be making baby gifts this soon? That family wedding we attended a few months back - well, they are having a honeymoon baby.

Can anyone help?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I'm sorry - I've never made a baby anything but hope you find the pattern soon!