Friday, April 03, 2009

Look it - Lacy top


The Lacy Tea Top is finally finished.

It was thrilling when our postal carrier brought my belt buckle and I was able to find two more buttons at a different fabric store near home.

In trying on, it is apparent that a skirt would be just the ticket. A nice white linen has come in at work and I will try to go by there today and see how it fits. FYS took these photos for me after work yesterday and I know the jeans just do not do it justice.

After looking high and low for matching ribbon, this woven became an easy choice. Nothing else came remotely close to matching.



Originally, the design contained a ribbed sleeve which I converted to the overall lace pattern.
4 balls Kidsilk Haze in color #582, Trance
Needles US sizes 1 and 2

2 comments:

becky c. said...

That is beautiful. How did you like working with kidsilk haze?

becky c. said...

I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award! See my blog for details.

http://knitasha.typepad.com