Monday, September 29, 2008

Planning ahead...birthday socks!

Mom's birthday is mid-November. Certain that she has been 'jipped' all of her life by the near holidays, I always try to make her day extra special. This can't always be accomplished because her day is nearly always the week of Thanksgiving when cooking and cleaning to prepare for the celebration takes over. Ironic that this is the time when I should be giving Thanks to the person who has sacrificed most in my life.




This year, I've prepared ahead. The part of her present that requires thought and planning is complete and she will love it!




******SPOILER ALERT...(Mom, in the small chance that you've found time to read my blog, look away or you will spoil your present)













See them on Ravelry

...of course, Bugg put one right on and announced that she NEEDS these socks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute socks! I bet your mother will really like them.

Debra said...

Oh, they look really warm and cozy!! I just know she will love them.

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Great socks!
Hey, I've tagged you on my blog, hope you don't mind:
http://homemadeoriginals.blogspot.com/