Kristy tagged me and I'm ok with that. Just remember - these are Random facts, not interesting facts, knitting facts, or top-secret facts.
Each person who is tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here we go:
1. I have more yarn in my stash than a handful of retail yarn shops that I have visited. I'm not proud or ashamed of this fact, but realize that it does give me lots of options.
2. I have a tatoo. I got it to celebrate my 30th birthday and it is about the size of a nickel and unseen by most. People who know me would be very surprised by this, me thinks.
3. My dream career growing up was to be a Veterinarian. I have a passion for all animals. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 hamster, and 1 canary (that sings).
4. One pet peeve is to 'love and keep animals, but do not EVER smell them'
5. I have never smoked or tried to
6. I have tried quilting, crochet, scrapbooking, sewing, card making, rug hooking, needlepoint, weaving, cross stitch, basketweaving, and knitting. The ONLY things I totally enjoyed were weaving (I bought a loom) and knitting (my passion, see fact #1).
7. I collect teapots
I am tagging the following people because I read their blogs and would like to know more about them:
7. Dame Wendy