Sunday, March 04, 2007

Earth Song Lace Vest

This pattern came from Louisa Harding's Modern Classics. I love this book because the patterns are timeless and are arranged by yarn weight. I adapted the neckline and length a bit because I plan to wear it over a crisp, white shirt (if I ever get one ironed...the dry cleaner never gets the collar right!) Anyway, once I iron the shirt - I will, I promise - and get someone to snap the photo, I will post the picture.

Thank goodness I finished something!

For my next amazing feat, I will be finishing the sleeves to my 'v' neck sweater knit out of Briar Rose Legend...remember? (I know, it looks blurry)

I've also procured some of Chris' fabulous Grace. Once again, she amazes me! 60% superwash, merino, 30% bamboo, 10% nylon. I have the perfect shawl pattern chosen.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

That vest is a winner!