Sure, awareness existed that things needed to be tightened here, tweaked there to achieve the voila' feeling of completion. Yet, the number of things falling into this category had slowly increased.
I am a finisher and all of these little to-do's are nagging at the back of my mind.
- slip to be made for my new white dress. After looking high and low, it became clear that one would have to be made to keep my privates private
- Swirl Shawl needs to have all of those ends woven in and then be blocked
- one pair of curtains (out of two) needs fringe trim sewn on
- cut down two t-shirts for my son. He is slim but tall. XXLs offer the length he needs, I just seam the sides and sleeves
- make lining for the Mod Pod tote
The curtains have been hanging at the window for months, so I hoped that my son had forgotten about his t-shirts and moved directly to the Mod Pod Tote. This is the project that has been waiting the least amount of time to be finished and the thought was that it would go quickly.
Here it is, Friday already and I managed to finish the tote, but nothing more.