The wreaths caught attention of the knitters I know and my friend, Angella, decided to do something about it.
She found a blogger who posted about making her own wreath. Using Kara's information as a guideline, Angella gathered her supplies and we got together.
We had a goal, one besides hanging a finished masterpiece. Ang is hosting a wreath making party later this month and we wanted to be able to test the theory and make a list of the supplies needed for her size of wreath. We were skeptical that all of this could be accomplished with just a glue gun. Withstanding actual use for the entire season was a concern and we decided to enhance the stability with floral wire. We used a lot of floral wire.
I wish we had taken more in-process photos and I will at the party. In addition, I will post a list of supplies.
The result was incredibly beautiful. My color scheme is already chosen and I will be picking up things to put into my very own wreath.