Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ravelympics 2010

ravelympics 2010Have you thought about participating in our very own Winter games? Briar Rose Fibers Fans has entered a team in the Ravelympics and we hope you will join us. Just go to the Ravelry thread and leave your name for sign-ups, Poof you are on the team!

Set a challenging goal for yourself to accomplish during the 2010 Winter Olympics between February 12 and February 28th. If you are more of a spectator, please check team progress and root us on.Have you thought about participating in our very own Winter games? Briar Rose Fibers Fans has entered a team in the Ravelympics and we hope you will join us. Just go to the Ravelry thread and leave your name for sign-ups, Poof you are on the team!

Set a challenging goal for yourself to accomplish during the 2010 Winter Olympics between February 12 and February 28th. If you are more of a spectator, please check team progress and root us on.

Little details:
Knit a Briar Rose pattern or with Briar Rose Fibers
Tag your project with 'ravelympics' and 'teambriarrose'
Do not begin before opening ceremonies on February 12th
Cheer on your team member's progress
Reach your goal before the closing ceremony ends February 28th

Chris of Briar Rose Fibers has donated awards to be given after the close of the Winter games.

3 comments:

Walden said...

That green is beautiful! I don't see myself doing something like that, I don't seem to do well with goals like that.

Jeanne said...

I love the green - very nice!

I don't like knitting on deadlines - I seem to take longer when I do that - but I'm looking forward to watching the fun from the sidelines!

Linda said...

I haven't signed up yet, but I did order some 4th of July yesterday. I'm sure I'll jump on the team....just want to look at my yarn and see what it may want to turn into....then poof.